Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy New Year: Week of December 29th

All,

As we conclude what has been an extremely productive and eventful 2017 and shift our attention to 2018, I want to convey my thanks and very best wishes to all of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, Board of Trustee members and friends for all you have brought to Salus. I’m certain 2018 will present us with many challenges and opportunities that will allow us to continue to excel in all we do across the University. As we begin this long New Year’s weekend, Tanis and I would like to wish everyone a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year! Be safe, stay warm and take some time to enjoy family and friends. I very much look forward to hitting the deck running with all of you when we return to campus next week!


Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment